The Stice Team is proud to share our newest exclusive listing at the Honua Kai Resort and Spa in Ka’anapali, Maui – Hokulani #1034, which is distinguished by its uncommon yet desirable floor plan, top floor corner location, view orientation, and high degree of privacy (MLS#365883).
What to Know About Hokulani #1034
Top Floor Honua Kai Residence with Large and Rare Floor Plan, Hokulani #1034
Verdant mountain views from all main rooms with a strong element of privacy. Upon entering Hokulani #1034, walls disappear while Mauna Kahalawai, partial ocean views, and beautiful natural light welcome you home. Refined granite slabs, stainless steel appliances, and designer furnishings appoint this unit. World-class pools, amenities, and onsite Duke’s Beach House restaurant. Honua Kai rental income revenues are some of the highest in all of Hawai‘i.
What We Love About Hokulani #1034
Owners and guests alike can’t get enough of the Nanna glass wall doors, which truly enhance the seamless transition from interior to exterior living whether the doors are open or not. The couch here is a pull-out sofa that will comfortably sleep two smaller humans, most two bedroom properties at Honua Kai are advertised as being equipped to handle 6 people.
The covered lanai measures almost 200 sq.ft. and is a great place to enjoy the refreshing tradewinds, the ocean views towards Kapalua, and vistas of the lush slopes of Mauna Kahalawai.
Both of the master bedroom suites at Hokulani #1034 have huge views of the verdant West Maui mountains. You will note that the southern master suite has direct access out to the spacious outdoor covered lanai. The northern master offset from the kitchen/living area is a little larger than the one pictured below and does have an ocean view from one of the windows.
The interior finishes are refined – soothing green granite slabs which brings the lush mountain slopes to the interior, clean lines on the stainless Bosch appliances, and handsome solid wood cabinetry. Notice how much light and how the outside is brought into this residence with the large glass windows.
The master bath at Hokulani #1034 is enlarged compared to most other two bedroom floor plans at the resort, has an extra large shower, and the dual sinks offer comfort for all to enjoy.
What We Love About Honua Kai
- Honua Kai is the newest beachfront whole ownership condominium in West Maui, Hokulani was built in 2008 and Konea in 2009. Surrounding whole ownership buildings are 20-40 years older than Honua Kai.
- Honua Kai is zoned for short-term vacation rentals – occupancy rates, average daily rates, and overall rental income have steadily risen throughout the years and are some of the very strongest in all of Hawaii.
- The onsite Ho’ola Spa is a full-service spa with natural treatments using exclusively Maile organic products.
- 38 acres of direct oceanfront land – Honua Kai is one of the largest resorts in all of Maui, which allows its owners and guests to experience the sensation of spreading their wings and enjoying all the open space.
- The onsite Aina Gourmet Market is a great place for sandwiches, fresh juices, a full-service coffee shop, and some basic sundries.
- The 5 different pool experiences at Honua Kai have something for everyone and are a major reason guests return every year.
- Duke’s Beach House restaurant is directly onsite with excellent breakfast, lunch, and dinner service, and great local entertainment. Duke’s also takes care of the poolside beverage and food service. I have eaten at many of the restaurants in West Maui and truly feel that Duke’s is one of the best values in the entire area.
The Hokulani pool at the inner courtyard of Honua Kai
Time to Leave Your Footprints in the Sand at Honua Kai
Honua Kai sits directly on Ka’anapali North Beach with the islands of Lana’i (pictured below) and Molokai serving as the backdrop for your backyard personal playground of white sandy beaches. Enjoy miles of golden sand beach, which connect Honua Kai on Ka’anapali North Beach heading south towards Black Rock, Ka’anapali South Beach, Whalers Village, and all the way to Canoe Beach.
The reef fronting Honua Kai is vibrant and has an amazing plethora of tropical fish, turtles, and in whale season I have seen a few only about 50 yards off shore. This stretch is very special to both me and my wife as I proposed to her on this beach and enjoyed steak and lobster at Duke’s back in 2011. It is easy to understand why this is a special place for so many who come from across the world to be here. It’s all about the memories made on Maui. I have been privileged to assist many buyer and seller clients at Honua Kai.
Honua Kai radiates with positive energy and I truly believe represents the optimal part-time ownership experience in all of Maui. Here is what one of my most recent buyer clients said after purchasing their second one bedroom at the resort: Konea #148 – The Last One Bedroom Developer Unit Sold at Honua Kai.
Aloha from the listing broker of Hokulani 1034,
Jeremy Stice, R(B)
Honua Kai- Hokulani 833 Owner
All Honua Kai Real Estate For Sale
Here is a gallery of all the active and pending resale properties currently on the market: Honua Kai Real Estate Gallery. Please contact me directly for unlisted resale properties as well as my top picks for remaining developer inventory.
My Blog Series on Honua Kai Condos
Please visit my website dedicated to all things Honua Kai, including the most recent market updates, here: www.HonuaKaiBlog.com.
Subscribe to my blog feed here: Subscribe to Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers » Jeremy Stice, R(S) by Email.