Hawaii Life Vacation Rentals presents Konea #604, a two bedroom/two bathroom fully furnished vacation rental, at the 4 diamond rated Honua Kai Resort and Spa. Konea #604 is a two bedroom/ two bathroom residence featuring partial ocean views, panoramic mountain views, and frequent rainbow views.
The open floor plan with large glass Nana wall slider doors allows stunning and contrasting views, making a seamless and refreshing transition between interior/exterior living. The modern decor and furnishings provides an elegant yet comfortable living space.
Situated on the preferred southern side of the Konea tower, you will enjoy sunrises, rainbows, and moon/star gazing. The Konea tower is Honua Kai Resort’s newest building and home to the recently opened Ho’ola Spa.
Konea #604 & Honua Kai Resort & Spa 3 Minute HD Video Presentation
Konea #604 is located on the preferred “sunny side” of Konea, where one can watch the sun rise over the lush West Maui Mountains, welcoming soothing natural light into the unit.
One of the comments that we most frequently receive from our guests is that this property feels much more like a home than it does a condo. Guests absolutely love the floor plan of this suite, with master suites on each end of the unit and the kitchen, dining, and living area in the middle. Both master bedrooms have panoramic views of the mountains.
Konea #604 Interior Details
- Luxurious 1,250 sq.ft. 2-bed, 2-bath residence (living room also has a queen fold out sofa)
- Covered 230 sq.ft. lanai fully opens to living space
- Two master king suites with elegant bathrooms (one master can be split into two twins upon request)
- Tiled shower, large tub, and his/her granite sinks in master bathrooms
- Luxurious linens, down comforters, pillows
- Dining for 4 in living area at dining table plus three more at the granite island bar. Dining for 4 on the outdoor lanai table.
- Gourmet granite kitchen, Bosch stainless appliances
Above is a beautiful painting of the West Maui Mountains and the inspiration behind it that the owner’s daughter created is hung over the kitchen counter in the property
Konea #604 is a Fine Maui Home-Away-From-Home
Konea #604 is well equipped for all your needs: Smart TV Blu Ray players and flat screen TVs in all rooms, centralized sound system, and iHome docking stations.
Booking our unit will allow you to have wireless internet available throughout the resort. Also, we have an additional wireless router in the unit enhancing internet speeds and making video streaming in the unit available through your personal (i.e. Hulu, Apple TV, Netflix etc.) account(s). From our wireless phones in each main room of the unit we offer free calls throughout the U.S. and Canada.
We have a comprehensive home book in the unit with some of our favorite places to eat and places to go enjoy with your ‘ohana (family). We also have a high chair and very nice portable “Pack and Play” type crib.
One of the biggest hits when people see the condo for the first time is all the beach gear that we have stored in the unit. We have 4 high-quality boogie boards, a beach umbrella, two portable insulated beach bag coolers, 4 foldable beach chairs, beach sand toy set, and 6 quality beach towels.
Direct White Sand Beachfront Location in Ka’anapali, Maui
Honua Kai is the preeminent resort in all of West Maui (4 Diamond rating) with its direct beachfront location, newer construction (completed in 2008), and unmatched pools and amenities, including the Ho’ola Spa.
Honua Kai is at the center of all that West Maui has to offer – 5 star restaurants, championship golfing, and world-class white sand beaches with stunning natural surroundings. With Honua Kai’s convenient, central location you will not need to travel more than 20 minutes in any direction for a complete and memorable vacation experience.
Honua Kai Resort and Spa was recently recognized by Conde Nast Traveler on their Reader’s Choice 2014 Gold List as a top 10 resort in Hawaii.
Just a Few Other Tidbits About Honua Kai’s Location:
- Snorkel through vibrant reefs steps from the resort. Additional instruction is available in the resort pool and diving directly in front of the resort.
- Shopping center within walking distance: restaurants, supermarket, dive/snorkel rental shop
- ‘Beach Walk’ connects Honua Kai to Whaler’s Village
- Oceanside restaurants & bars within walking distance
- The quaint and historic town of Lahaina is 10 minutes by car
- Championship golfing, world-class restaurants, and more stunning white sand beaches all within 20 minutes or less throughout West Maui (Lahaina, Ka’anapali, Napili, and Kapalua)
Honua Kai Resort Amenities
I love the fire pit area, which serves as nice play for relaxation, and is located just outside of the Konea lobby on the ocean side of the resort
Residents and guests will enjoy the recent opening of the Ho’ola Spa, which is located on the ground floor of the Konea tower. Ho’ola Spa offers therapeutic body treatments that combine the cultural attributes of the islands’ unique healing traditions with the very latest advances in wellness. Services include massage therapy, body, skin, and facial treatments, as well as, an innovative Himalayan Salt Spa.
Also on the ground floor of Konea is the complex exercise and workout room (set to expand an additional 500 sq.ft. in the near future) offers an
assortment of top-of-the-line workout equipment, stationary bikes, treadmills, elliptical, free weights, and strength training machines. Located in Hokulani, the fitness classroom features a wide variety of daily classes for every fitness level.
Those with kids will really enjoy the Kid’s Club in the Hokulani Tower. They offer Hula Dancing, flower lei making, nature scavenger hunts and Hawaiian storytelling are just a few of the activities.
Pre-school age children (ages 3 & 4) will enjoy activities suited to their learning level, including puzzles, blocks building, parachute play, music & song, dramatic play, and push and pull toys. The program leaders are trained childcare professionals certified in first aid, CPR, and life-guarding.
The Best Pools of Any Resort in West Maui
The lagoon lazy river pool fronts the Konea tower in the
One of the main attractions to Honua Kai are the 3 pools, 3 hot tubs, waterfalls, lazy river (pictured above), and kids pools. All three spectacular swimming pools offer their own unique experience.
- The formal pool is an infinity-edge lap pool featuring two Jacuzzi whirlpools and perfect ocean views.
- The ‘Ohana (family) pool features a one hundred and twenty foot water slide and a waterfall that cascades into the main swimming area. Natural lava rock forms an elevated hot tub that takes in the ocean views. The Ohana Pool has a sandy beach and a shallow ‘keiki’ (kids) pool.
- The river pool features a meandering river that flows through smaller swimming holes and waterfalls.
On-Site Dining Venues
Enjoy ocean view dining and stellar local music entertainment at Dukes Beach House located directly in front of the Hokulani tower. Dukes will also do poolside food and beverage service around the pools at Honua Kai, and you can call in orders for pick up while staying in the room.
Their offerings are tasty and affordable, they have service with aloha, and its tough to beat the location and ambiance. The cuisine is Hawaiian influenced with a focus on fresh, sustainable seafood and premium steaks.
Also located on ground floor level of the Hokulani tower is Aina Gourmet Market, which is a charming, rustic cafe with a full coffee bar, deli case of pastries, prepared salads, and snacks, hot panini sandwiches, and “zappers” for healthy grab ‘n go meals.
In the event that you would like to do a little cooking of your own, in addition to the professional kitchen in Hokulani #604, there are also 8 ocean view grills throughout the resort that area available for all guests to use.
Seasonal Pricing Schedule for Konea #604
Other Fees Associated with Renting this Property
- Parking Fee: $15 + tax
- Cleaning Fee: $275 + tax
- Booking Fee: $50 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $1,000
- All rates are subject to the Hawaii State Tax Rate of 13.14%
Can you say, “wow?” This perfectly illustrates what we are talking about in terms of superior location
Sold on Honua Kai? Why You Want to Book Konea #604 Today
- Superior Location – Konea #604 is located on the south or “sunny side” of the Konea tower and has a very unique view perspective in that you have the rainbow views, the West Maui Mountain views, and the views of the ocean and the island of Lanai. Also noteworthy is that this location is very well protected from the wind and occasional rain so one can comfortably enjoy the beauty from the outdoor lanai at all times.
- Service with Aloha – We personally greet you at the resort when checking in and spend about 30 minutes taking you up to the room and acquaint you with the specifics of the unit, the Honua Kai property, and all that West Maui has to offer. Furthermore, we live 2 minutes from the resort and have a full service team to assist you should any challenges arise in a thorough and timely fashion.
- Pride of Ownership – Our owners and management team take great pride in preserving this property to be in “like new” condition. We adhere to strict standards of cleanliness and quality control.
The shores of Ka’anapali North Beach or “Airport Beach” directly front Honua Kai. I have a very strong sentimental attachment to this beach as this is where I proposed to my wife. Proposal in Paradise Blog Story.
Ready to Leave Your Own Footprints in the Sand at Honua Kai?
Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers manages this property on behalf of the owner. We are a fully licensed and legal property management and real estate brokerage firm. I am the property manger of Konea #604, and was born and raised on Maui, affording me extensive knowledge and passion for the island.
Please reach out to me directly to secure this fine property.Jeremy Stice R(B) 808.281.2178 SticeVacationRentals@gmail.com